Romantic Honeymoon Package
Romantic experience, perfect for couples, All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included, Informative, friendly and professional guide
Experience an amazing, 11-night honeymoon tour, visiting some of the most wonderful attractions in Sri Lanka. Your trip will include visits to world heritage sites, rural villages with Bullock cart rides and village lunches, a TukTuk ride in Kandy, a city tour and shopping in Kandy, elephant rides, train journeys, trekking in Horton Plains, a boat ride in Bentota, 2 days beach stay, city tour and shopping with discount vouchers in Colombo, 4 candle-lit dinners, a bottle of wine upon arrival, and many more special inclusions.
What You Can Expect
Arrive / Negombo
Upon arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport, you will be met by your driver and transferred to Negombo (Approx. 30 mins drive). Once there, you will relax and stay overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Negombo / Sigiriya
In the morning you will have breakfast and drive to Sigiriya. (Approx. 4 hrs drive). On the way, you will stop at Dambulla cave temple.
In the afternoon you will enjoy a thrilling elephant back safari in Sigiriya, then stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
Sigiriya / Hiriwadunna/ Sigiriya
In the morning you will be driven to Hiriwadunna for village trekking. You will explore in canoes, take a bullock cart ride and have a traditional Sri Lankan Lunch. In the afternoon, you will be able to visit Sigiriya rock fortress, then stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
Sigiriya/ Matale / Kandy
In the morning you will have breakfast and then drive to Kandy (Approx. 2 ½ hrs drive). Along the way you will visit the spice garden. Experience a cooking demonstration and a free head and shoulder massage. In the afternoon, you will enjoy a TukTuk ride in Kandy followed by a city shopping tour. You’ll stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
Kandy/ Pinnawala / Kandy
In the morning you will drive to Pinnawala (approx. 1 hr drive) and visit Millennium elephant foundation where you will be able to wash, feed and ride an elephant. Spend the afternoon at your leisure at the hotel or do some shopping in Kandy. Stay overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Kandy / Peradeniya/ Nuwara Eliya
Spend a few hours at leisure in the hotel and then proceed to Peradeniya Railway Station for a scenic train journey to Nanuoya. The train leaves Peradeniya at 12:30 pm and reaches Nanu Oya at 3:55 pm. Lunch will be provided on board. You will stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
In the morning after breakfast, you will be driven to Horton Plains (approx 1 hour drive) to a viewpoint known as World’s End.
In the afternoon you will visit a tea plantation and a tea factory where the best tea in the world is produced. Then stay overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Nuwara Eliya / Bentota
After breakfast, you will be driven to Bentota (approx. 5 hrs drive). Along the way, visit St. Claire and Devon waterfalls. In the evening, you will stay overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Day 09 - 10
You are free to spend these days at your leisure to explore or relax on your own. You will stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
Bentota / Colombo
After breakfast, drive to Colombo. In the afternoon, you will have a city tour of Colombo and be able to explore and go shopping.
You will stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
Colombo / Airport
There is no itinerary planned for the day. After breakfast you will be taken to Bandaranaike International Airport according to your departure flight schedule (approx. 1 hr drive).
Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo
Depending on your arrival flight schedule
Bandaranaike International Airport
- 11-nights accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- One-way train ticket from Peradeniya to Nanu Oya railway station
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Professional chauffeur/ guide
- Candlelight dinners in Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Bentota
- Entrance fees to Dambulla Cave temple, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Kandy Temple of tooth, Millennium Elephant foundation and Horton Plains
- Elephant back ride in Sigiriya
- Hiriwadunna Village trekking with Lunch
- Tuk tuk ride in Kandy
- Bottle of welcome wine on arrival
- Paging and welcome with Orchid Garlands
- Fruit platter and bed decoration in all hotels on arrival
- Head and shoulder massage in a Spice garden
- Discount vouchers to shop in Odel Dress Boutique and Cotton Collection in Colombo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
2-Day Galle Tour from Colombo by Train
4-Night Sri Lanka Tour from Colombo
4-Day Rail Tour – Sri Lanka Countryside